Underwater Drone (pond surveying)
Do you ever wonder what your fish are doing?
Grab them fast as these are strictly limited availability.
This drone is a wireless masterpiece perfect for surveying your pond for damage or just to get a fish eye view of your pond. See exactly what the fish see and this will help you understand there needs or what to do to make their life better. Also, this would be great for fishermen to get a view of the waters they are fishing in I have tried it in my local river and it worked great.
This drone does not seem to bother my fish although it is bright coloured they seem to not perceive it as a threat more competition for food.
This has a built-in memory so no need for extra cards and we include the required batteries needed to operate the drone. These are the perfect entry-level drone for surveying.
Here is a review-
"The submarine is cute, the drive forward is very quiet. The motor for the vertical pressure to submerge then makes more noise. The battery case closes very tight. Behind a small slider sits the mini-USB port for downloading pictures and movies. The resolution is not high, but for the price of a lot of fun 5 stars."
Delivery is usually within 7 days plus 2 days processing.
Here is the spec-
- Radio-controlled submarine with underwater cameras that can film and take photographs
- 2 LED lamps located at the front can be turned on and off with the remote control
- The feeding arm can be filled with fish food and connected to the submarine
- Range: up to 5 m
- Operating time: approx 30 min
- Size: 11.8 x 7.8 x 6.5 cm
- Weight: 209 grams
- 256 MB built-in memory
- Photo resolution: 1280 x 960 jpg
- Video resolution: 640 x 480 avi
- Uses 6 batteries in total (included)
- Best used in calm, clear water
- The package contains:
- Spycam drone
- Hand controller
- Micro-USB cable
- Manual in English